Connectyx offers consulting services in the areas of:
- Healthcare Business Strategy and Management
- Clinical and Operational Process Optimization
- Healthcare Technology Infrastructure Planning
- Regulatory Compliance
Our Medical Electronic Payment Financing (MEPF) product provides opportunity capital primarily to the health care sector as well as business service companies
The amount of money your practice qualifies for is based primarily on the historical monthly gross revenues and, secondly, the average monthly electronic payment volume including insurance payments.
- No personal guarantee on repayment of the financing
- No asset collateral, no real estate and no co-signing
- No application fees, closing costs, early termination fees or late payment fees
- No repayment schedule, no stated interest rate, no monthly minimum payments or balloon payments – repayment is based on sales/revenue volume of your practice
Timely billing of all accounts is a cornerstone of an effective revenue cycle, and ensuring that all bills are submitted with the correct information is our most important goal.
Comprehensive solutions in Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) increase and streamline compliance while saving you money. Our proven capabilities accelerate your revenue cycle to increase your productivity, speed payments, decrease costs and improve patient service.
- Maximize cash flow
- Support accurate workflow priorities and scheduling for follow up
- Provide accurate and timely statistics for Management
- Identify business process improvements to avoid future denials
Connectyx has deployed the latest medical transcription software and tools for use by our skilled onshore medical transcriptionists. In addition, our multi-level quality review process will ensure you receive high quality service every time.
- Secure and confidential toll-free dictation lines
- Turnaround in 24 hours or less
- Encrypted and password-protected Internet file transfer
- USA-based transcriptionists and staff
Connectyx provides professional services to implement and support Web-Based Document Management System that easily brings the power of Web searching to Healthcare Intranets and Internet sites. The key advantage of this product is that it provides management with the ability to share documents, without changing the way your business operates.
- Streamline AP process with rules based workflow, document approvals and audit trails
- Unlimited access to documents quickly and easily at any step of the process
- Real time checklist of mandatory documents for submission to Medicaid, Medicare, etc.
- Open architecture allows for easy HL7 interfaces to other solutions
Upon receiving a payment and notification, the Explanation of Benefits (EOB) is evaluated to update and verify the patient account in the billing system.
Overpayments are immediately identified and necessary refund requests are generated to obtain approvals. Underpayments/denials are reviewed and provided to the account payables/follow-up staff.
Connectyx has direct experience in the development, implementation, and evaluation of integrated compliance programs, including research, analysis, and implication of specific regulatory compliance risks. We can assist our clients with:
- Compliance Program Design and Implementation
- Compliance Program Effectiveness Evaluations
- HIPAA and HITECH Act Compliance
- Accreditation Preparedness
Connectyx offers Continuous Remote Disease Monitoring and Post-Hospital Release Monitoring Solutions to reduce hospital re-admittance while monitoring the patient's on-going health & wellness
Proprietary technology allows healthcare professionals to effectively monitor more of their patients remotely and connect to current wireless monitoring technologies.
- Reduces readmission rates more than 50%
- Decreases (LOS) length of stay more than 30%
- Uses real-time data, which leads to measurable health outcomes
- Improves patient’s quality of life